Monday, 9 July 2012

warm pagan smoky incense wild flower candle vibes


Recently I've been intrigued by the pagan religion, not believing in all of it neccessarily (although many of their rules are pretty liberal) but more interested in the appreciation and respect for nature that their beliefs are based upon. I decided to clear the bedside shelf/table/platform thing in my bedroom to make space for somewhere I could put terraniums, candles and incense and tonight I feel really relaxed with my pretty corner! I've also been trying to get into drawing again, by practising drawing figures of fairies from my flower fairy book my grandmother gave me when I was little. It's so nice to have somewhere I can spend a part of my day contributing towards when I have nothing to do, and to have a shrine-like area in my room to wind down and meditate next to in the night and stuff.. I wanna add some crystals and wicca stuff too, and I'll deffo be reading up on shamans and mushrooms seeing as it's the holidays n all

'If it harms none, do what you will' - a pagan belief which is pretty much my mantra in life

 I'll be posting again soon, probably with some cute new things I bought recently. Seeyaaa!

8 comments:

  1. This is all so sweet and magical .. ** I really like your blog! I found it on rookiemag :)
    xoxo Elia
    http://gossipgonzesse.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou,I'm glad you like it! I'll check yours out too :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this! the drawing is amaaazing and the candles and flowers are so pretty!
    styledynamite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I just went on your blog and realised I've been on it before and it introduced me to Yacht - I Walked Alone, which I listen to all the time now :)

      Delete
  3. Aw, it looks so lovely. Especially the drawing. ^_^ I really love fairies too.

    http://stylestuddedfairy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like your drawings. beautiful and whimsical :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful drawing! I have that book, it used to be my favourite, I might actually go and look for it now....
    Great blog!

    www.fancyfashionfreak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete